Where did you complete your 200hr YTT?
Date 200hr YTT was completed
* Date 200hr YTT was completed
How did you learn about the Awake To My Soul YTT?
If yes, please specify.
Are You On Any Medications? Please List And Why? *
How Long Have You Practiced Yoga? *
What Is Your Preferred Style Of Yoga?
How Many Times A Week Do You Practice? *
Do You Have A Meditation Or Pranayama Practice (How Much/How Often)? *
Why Do You Practice Yoga? *
Are You A Teacher Now? Where? How Long Have You Been Teaching? *
Teachers With Whom You've Studied: *
Have You Practiced With Ylonda, Candy or Shaun? If So, Where And When? *
What Do You Hope To Gain From Our Program? *
What Areas Do You Struggle With In Your Practice And What Areas Are Easier For You? *
Please Explain Your Willingness To Be Fully Committed And Attend 100% Of The Training?
By clicking on the I AGREE button, and in partial consideration for your enrollment, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the following points, which serve as a binding contract between you and Awake To My Soul , and that you are eligible to participate in Awake To My Soul programs under the conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Participant Release, we regret that we cannot accept your enrollment.
1. Your Age. You must be 18 years old or older.
2. Your Health and Physical Condition. Every form of exercise carries some degree of risk of injury. Some yoga exercises and postures, for example, are not appropriate for every person. You are responsible for making sure that your health and physical condition permit you to engage in Awake To My Soul programs by consulting with an appropriate health-care profession before enrolling and participating in any such programs. Awake To My Soul will rely on the fact that, by participating, you have sought such expert advice.
3. Waiver of Claims. Accidents can happen in any form of exercise. Except for claims of personal injury to you based on intentional wrongful acts of Awake To My Soul, you are assuming the risk of injury, damage and/or loss of any kind to you, your guests (including children), and your (and their) property resulting from or related to your participation in Awake To My Soul programs and other Awake To My Soul products and services, and you are waiving, releasing and discharging any and all such claims, including those arising from ordinary negligence. The waiver of liability under this Participant Release applies to Awake To My Soul, and its members, officers, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives (collectively, "Awake To My Soul Parties"), and extends to all claims, debts, liabilities, costs, expenses, and causes of action relating in any way to your participation in Awake To My Soul programs.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Awake To My Soul Parties against any and all of the claims that are waived in Section 3 above, and any other loss or liability resulting from your wrongful acts and/or those of your guests at any Awake To My Soul program.
5. Arbitration. You agree that any disputes arising under this Participant Release will be submitted to confidential binding arbitration in Ohio, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Thank you! We will get back to you soon! If you have any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO AWAKE TO MY SOUL